In-building wireless connectivity is crucial for public safety – which is why RF Connect is proud to be part of the Illinois Fire Inspectors Association’s April 28 meeting and mini-seminar.
Focusing on the topic of in-building public safety communications, Chief Alan Perdue, executive director of the Safer Buildings Coalition, will lead discussions on the importance of having strong radio and phone signals throughout larger buildings for emergency situations.
Topics discussed during this timely seminar include:
- Code requirements for public safety radio communications
- General public communication vs. public safety communication systems
- Prescriptive code vs. performance-based code
- New code changes
- Basic system topology/design
- Developing specifications and system layout
- System commissioning and testing best practices
RF Connect is a co-sponsor of this event, and North American Project Manager Kevin Shea and Midwest Director of Business Development Patrick Rhatigan will speak as well.