Large-scale manufacturing enterprises present connectivity challenges, from dropped signals and interference to intermittent service and machinery obstacles. The rugged environment on some shop floors likewise creates challenges for 24/7 communications. With the growing use of tablets, scanners and handheld devices on the manufacturing and warehouse floor and the growing use of the Internet of Things, connectivity is essential. Wireless networking is becoming the norm in manufacturing, with demands increasing by the week.
RF Connect brings extensive experience in designing wireless systems for the toughest manufacturing site.
Among our enterprise/manufacturing clients are:
- BorgWarner, Inc.
- Mercedes Benz Financial Services
- Discover Financial Services Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- General Electric
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Mt. Olive Pickle Company, Inc.
- Allied Printing Co., Inc.
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Public Safety Communications
- Municipal Wireless
- Point-to-Point Connectivity