RF Connect is an industry leader in the design, deployment, and support of high performance wireless and mobile solutions at high-capacity public and private venues around the nation, including some of the largest:
- Hospitality/entertainment venues
- Hospitals/healthcare sites
- Municipal/public facilities
- Retail sites
- Commercial real estate
- High-rise office/condominium buildings
- Enterprise/manufacturing plants
- Educational institutions
As a National Carrier Approved Turnkey Service Provider, the RF Connect technical team ensures reliable and robust connectivity for voice, data and multimedia needs. RF Connect supplies a solid and well-planned wireless utility network (WUN)sm that is secure and ready to meet today’s demanding needs. With more than a decade of specific experience in state-of-the-art connectivity in high-capacity settings, RF Connect clients enjoy reliable, cost-effective systems and applications that provide untethered access to mission-critical information, anytime and anywhere.
How we’re different from our competitors
RF Connect delivers five competitive differentiators.
- Specialized industry experience: With demonstrated success on a national basis, RF Connect has designed and deployed thousands of indoor and outdoor wireless systems in high profile venues. RF Connect has successfully installed systems of various scales in highly demanding environments. Read our customer success stories.
RF Connect utilizes top industry-specific expertise, tools, training and processes to deliver the best customized solutions for each industry sector.
- Access to advanced technology: RF Connect partners with leading product manufacturers to offer stable, industry-leading technology. RF Connect can point to an outstanding success rate in quickly obtaining coordination/rebroadcast agreements with all major carriers. It is a:
- National Turnkey Solution Partner for both Verizon Wireless and AT&T Mobility
- Partner working regularly with Sprint, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS.
- National Solution Business Partner for CommScope and Mobile Access, the top two OEM equipment manufacturers
RF Connect brings longstanding partnerships with major technology players.
- Stability and long-term viability: Long-term viability is of utmost importance when a high-profile venue or facility teams with a connectivity solutions firm. Strategic to today’s organization is RF Connect’s financial viability. With substantial financial backing, a strong cash position, an envious balance sheet and a AAA credit rating, RF Connect is a stable technology partner.
RF Connect carries full Errors and Omissions Insurance on all jobs and easily obtains Performance Bonding as needed. Read more about our certifications and associations.
RF Connect’s long-term success comes from investing in the best people, tools, training and processes. The most technically competent designers, project managers, and installers offer every necessary certification, technical expertise, and capability to provide integrated services for assessing, designing and implementing the right solutions for each client.
RF Connect is a solid and stable organization, dedicated to supporting our customers.
- Trusted expert and advisor: RF Connect enjoys a unique position in the competitive landscape with long-lasting partnerships with clients and vendors. RF Connect acts as a trusted expert and advisor to healthcare, enterprise, retail, hospitality/entertainment and others, providing up-to-date, innovative technology for sustainable value.
RF Connect tailors support, maintenance and ongoing services for long-term connectivity excellence.
- A focus on satisfaction, service, responsiveness. It is a core tenant of the RF Connect technical team to provide superior service on every project. RF Connect delivers painless implementations through a proven project management discipline. Read testimonials from some of our clients.
Public and private venues attest to RF Connect’s high service levels, quality, efficiency and overall value.