As public and private facilities become more dependent on wireless systems, it is imperative to minimize service interruptions. The combination of RF Connect’s best-in-class solutions with dedicated support from an expert services team ensures maximum performance.
RF CONNECT MEETS INCREASING DEMAND FOR CONNECTIVITY
With more than 285 million Americans using multiple wireless devices, it is essential for high-capacity retail facilities, government/educational institutions, entertainment and hospitality venues, manufacturing and other sites to ensure adequate data connectivity service. Reliable and robust connectivity is not a request – it is a requirement.
RF Connect has the proven expertise to meet increasing consumer demand for wireless connectivity. Large enterprises, hospitals and other institutions face a unique and specialized expectation for secure and dependable connectivity. RF Connect is the answer.
RF CONNECT PROVIDES ACCESS TO INDUSTRY-LEADING INNOVATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCE ON A NATIONAL BASIS
RF Connect’s technical team is ready to serve public and private venues on-site, as needed. With technical teams based in several regions, RF Connect stands ready to design and deploy wireless connectivity solutions in key venues such as hospitals, municipal/educational institutions, commercial enterprises, and other high-capacity and challenging environments.
From custom needs analysis and on-site surveys to design, project management, commissioning and optimizing for distributed antenna systems, public safety and the specific demands of municipal wireless and point-to-point connectivity, RF Connect offers the technical skill and processes for a successful and efficient project.
RF CONNECT MEETS THE NEED FOR INTELLIGENT, COMPREHENSIVE CONNECTIVITY
Each year, the demand for connectivity services expands as the consumer expectation for reliable and robust connectivity increases and standards grow more complex. RF Connect keeps pace with a range of comprehensive services tailored to public and private sector clients in all phases of connectivity-based projects.
RF Connect customizes the approach based on each client’s needs, with expertise for a complete project, or targeted support for specific areas. RF Connect is also committed to keeping up to date with compliance, commissioning and project design that addresses changes in technical specifications and standards.
- Meets the increasing demand for connectivity
- Provides access to industry-leading innovation and technical competence on a national basis
- Supplies intelligent, comprehensive connectivity
RF Connect customers benefit from the people, processes and technology proven to deliver:
- Lowered costs
- Reduced risk
- Minimized service disruptions
- Proactive support and maintenance
- Simplified, streamlined implementations and installations
- Executive Team
- The RF Connect Difference Our Approach
- Client Testimonials
- Case Studies
- RF Connect Completes Competitor’s DAS Implementation for Southwest Hospital
- RF Connect Installs DAS Solutions for Six Hospitals
- RF Connect Ensures Industry Leading Connectivity for Orange County’s South Coast Plaza
- RF Connect Overcomes Obstacles to Cellular and Public Safety Communications for New Illinois Hospital
- RF Connect Designs 1.2 Million Square Feet of RF Coverage for New Construction on Five Building Campus for Technology Company
- RF Connect Delivers Major Dallas Highway Wireless Radio System Coverage for First Responders
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Certifications and Associations
- Corporate Responsibility
The RF Connect Difference
Certifications and Associations
What We Do
RF Connect LLC.
37735 Enterprise Ct., Ste. 200
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Voice: (248) 489-5800
Facsimile: (248) 489-5801
West Coast Region
RF Connect Twitter
Not only does RF Connect help optimize your system’s performance, but we also help you comply proactively with evolving building regulations, such as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) ordinance 1221. Learn more: https://t.co/fkTzEmW2ba. https://t.co/khTqt9W3De