From the very beginning in 2004, the staff and executive team of RF Connect have exhibited a desire to give back to the community. Employees play an active role through donations of time and resources supporting local initiatives. This sense of corporate philanthropy comes from the core philosophy and principles of the company and is embedded in RF Connect’s DNA.
The George F. Riley Foundation
It all starts at the top, with the extensive role Chairman George F. Riley plays in supporting local charitable and community organizations. In 1998, with his late wife, Dolores, he established The Riley Foundation with a mission to promote the educational development of children. Through The Riley Foundation, George and Dolores have helped hundreds of children from low-income families attend summer camp. Long a supporter of public television, the Foundation made a $5 million gift in 2005 to Detroit Public Television (DPTV) – the largest in DPTV’s history. The Riley Broadcast Center in Wixom, MI, DPTV’s headquarters, was the former home of George Riley’s Clover Technologies. George provided further financial support to DPTV for the George Riley Studio Reception area and employee and volunteer entrance to the building.
The Foundation supports the community of Farmington Hills with major funding for an archery range and skate park, profiled in the DPTV documentary “Taking it Off the Streets.” The Foundation also provides tuition support and medical help to young people in need. A sampling of other Riley Foundation charitable projects include:
- Angela Hospice, Livonia, MI
- The George F. Riley Healing Garden located at the Beaumont Cancer and Breast Care Center (formerly the Botsford Cancer Center), Farmington Hills, MI; George F. Riley and Leonard A. Kruszewski are members of The Botsford Foundation’s Board of Directors; the Foundation solicits philanthropic support for Botsford Hospital’s services and programs
- The Riley Wilderness Youth Camp funding for campers, Safari Club International-Novi, MI
- The Riley Skate Park, Farmington Hills, MI
- The Riley Archery Range, Farmington Hills, MI; George F. Riley is an SCI Novi chapter member and SCI life member
Other Staff Charitable Initiatives
RF Connect’s President and CEO, Leonard A. Kruszewski, has served on several nonprofit boards in the community, including serving as chairman and trustee of a multi-employer pension fund. He was a founding board member of METC – a consortium of electronic and communications companies in Michigan – and a founding board member of Oakland County’s Automation Alley. Leonard’s current Board of Director appointments include Beaumont Health Botsford foundation, Detroit Public Television (where he also serves as the Spectrum Chair and on the finance Committee) and SCI-Novi as its President and Youth education chair. He is also actively involved in numerous other community programs.
Executive Vice President of Business Development, Jeff Hipchen is a member of the West Michigan Technology Association, which provides opportunities to learn about new and expanding technology solutions and to share technical experiences and expertise through organized, regular meetings and networking. He has been a member of the Family Learning Institute whose mission, as a volunteer based nonprofit agency, is to close the achievement gap in Washtenaw County, Michigan.
The RF Connect staff continues to find new ways to give back to the local communities in which they live and work.
- Executive Team
- The RF Connect Difference Our Approach
- Client Testimonials
- Case Studies
- RF Connect Completes Competitor’s DAS Implementation for Southwest Hospital
- RF Connect Installs DAS Solutions for Six Hospitals
- RF Connect Ensures Industry Leading Connectivity for Orange County’s South Coast Plaza
- RF Connect Overcomes Obstacles to Cellular and Public Safety Communications for New Illinois Hospital
- RF Connect Designs 1.2 Million Square Feet of RF Coverage for New Construction on Five Building Campus for Technology Company
- RF Connect Delivers Major Dallas Highway Wireless Radio System Coverage for First Responders
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Certifications and Associations
- Corporate Responsibility
The RF Connect Difference
Certifications and Associations
What We Do
RF Connect LLC.
37735 Enterprise Ct., Ste. 200
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Voice: (248) 489-5800
Facsimile: (248) 489-5801
West Coast Region
RF Connect Twitter
RF Connect was founded in 2004, with the goal of focusing on wireless connectivity. While our mission statement remains the same, we’ve debuted a new look—discover the new and improved RF Connect: https://t.co/zXDMSNm9Ni. #TransformationTuesday https://t.co/IAKKeS60ft