RF Connect clients enjoy reliable, robust and cost-effective applications that provide access, anytime and anywhere. We offer such expertise by:
- Listening to our clients to understand their specific needs
- Collaborating to engineer a solution customized to their requirements
- Crafting support, maintenance and ongoing service processes for long-term connectivity excellence
Hear what our clients have to say.
Distributed Antenna Systems
“Installing a new antenna system has significantly improved our ability to communicate throughout the hospital both using text and voice. This has improved communication between patients, physicians, their families and our caregivers.”
Thomas Shehab, MD, Chief of Staff, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI
“Our number one concern is the safety of the public on the roadway and the reliability of the highway system. Due to the lack of signal for first responder radios on the below grade sections of the roadway, we partnered with RF Connect to design, deliver and test a solution for all of the public safety entities that keep the traveling public safe.” Read more.
Jason Sipes, LBJ Express COO
“With our distributed antenna system designed and installed by RF Connect, our Pavilion patrons now enjoy one of the fastest commercial cellular technologies available today. Being able to communicate and share their entertainment experience complements all we do at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.,” Read more.David Schlauch, Operations Manager, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston
Municipal Wireless Services
“Enabling communication among our staff and giving them wireless access was a major improvement for our operations. Now our staff are more effective at their jobs, creating an amazing visitor experience and making the John Ball Zoo a must-see destination. Thanks RF Connect.” Read more.
Barbara Heimstra, John Ball Zoological Garden
“We’re a television station, so cell phone coverage throughout our building is critical. Our employees were having trouble getting signals. We called RF Connect. They came in, made the fix, and today, we have clear coverage throughout our building.”
Rich Homberg, President and General Manager, Detroit Public Television
“At Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, we found RF Connect very professional to work with. The system installed covered all the cell carriers and public safety frequencies. It met our needs implicitly.”
Rick Beamon, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Indoor Site Surveys
“Before RF Connect’s site survey, our voice-over WiFi network was problematic at best. RF Connect went out of their way to find the best upgrade for our voice and data applications.” Read more.
Fred Kraemer, Oakwood Hospital
Outdoor Site Surveys
“RF Connect really saved us a lot of money, which is no easy task. They linked eight of our schools together, saving us more than $240,000 and at the same time, increased our bandwidth by 500%. It’s an excellent solution.” Read more.
Jim Castell, Data Processing Manager, Plymouth-Canton (MI) Schools
- Executive Team
- The RF Connect Difference Our Approach
- Client Testimonials
- Case Studies
- RF Connect Completes Competitor’s DAS Implementation for Southwest Hospital
- RF Connect Installs DAS Solutions for Six Hospitals
- RF Connect Ensures Industry Leading Connectivity for Orange County’s South Coast Plaza
- RF Connect Overcomes Obstacles to Cellular and Public Safety Communications for New Illinois Hospital
- RF Connect Designs 1.2 Million Square Feet of RF Coverage for New Construction on Five Building Campus for Technology Company
- RF Connect Delivers Major Dallas Highway Wireless Radio System Coverage for First Responders
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Certifications and Associations
- Corporate Responsibility
The RF Connect Difference
Certifications and Associations
What We Do
RF Connect LLC.
37735 Enterprise Ct., Ste. 200
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Voice: (248) 489-5800
Facsimile: (248) 489-5801
West Coast Region
RF Connect Twitter
Not only does RF Connect help optimize your system’s performance, but we also help you comply proactively with evolving building regulations, such as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) ordinance 1221. Learn more: https://t.co/fkTzEmW2ba. https://t.co/khTqt9W3De