RF CONNECT COMPLETES COMPETITOR’S DAS IMPLEMENTATION FOR SOUTHWEST HOSPITAL
One of the largest public health and hospital systems in the Southwest is experiencing ever-growing demand for cellular connectivity throughout the complex, including voice and data requirements. Compromised cellular coverage is a substantial problem for patients and their families, doctors and medical staff.
In addition to the growing connectivity demand, the latest construction of healthcare centers is typically rugged and built to exacting sustainability and energy-saving standards, presenting a challenge to receiving outside wireless signals.
The hospital contracted with RF Connect to assist them with designing and deploying a distributed antenna system in various sections of the hospital campus after they cut ties with another company due to poor implementation and incomplete construction. A DAS network is a group of relatively small antennas placed throughout a building to extend the wireless signals of the carriers and public safety entities to improve coverage, capacity and reliability
The hospital hired RF Connect to complete the installation and test and optimize the DAS in the hospital, left unbuilt by the previous contractor. The DAS is now up and running and providing the capacity and robust cellular connections urgently needed by the hospital.
RF Connect is now partnering with the hospital system to improve in-building wireless communications throughout the complex.
- Executive Team
- The RF Connect Difference Our Approach
- Client Testimonials
- Case Studies
- RF Connect Completes Competitor’s DAS Implementation for Southwest Hospital
- RF Connect Installs DAS Solutions for Six Hospitals
- RF Connect Ensures Industry Leading Connectivity for Orange County’s South Coast Plaza
- RF Connect Overcomes Obstacles to Cellular and Public Safety Communications for New Illinois Hospital
- RF Connect Designs 1.2 Million Square Feet of RF Coverage for New Construction on Five Building Campus for Technology Company
- RF Connect Delivers Major Dallas Highway Wireless Radio System Coverage for First Responders
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Certifications and Associations
- Corporate Responsibility
The RF Connect Difference
Certifications and Associations
What We Do
RF Connect LLC.
37735 Enterprise Ct., Ste. 200
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Voice: (248) 489-5800
Facsimile: (248) 489-5801
West Coast Region
RF Connect Twitter
Our Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) improve—and many times, optimize—coverage, capacity and reliability in environments of nearly any size and configuration, from stadiums and arenas to multimillion square-foot facilities, hospitals and campuses. https://t.co/s2CqtKxmEK